Since 1997, Lake Plains Community Care Network (LPCCN) has fostered collaboration among area health care providers to keep healthcare local and to improve access to healthcare. LPCCN is a non-profit organization run by a board of local volunteers who are leaders in business, public health, healthcare and government.
The network promotes cooperation, the practice of preventative medicine, and access to quality care in Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming Counties.
Lake Plains Community Care Network:
- Advocates for a healthy community
- Supports area preventive education programs
- Collaborates with Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program Projects with Millennium Collaborative Care and Finger Lakes Performing Provider System, Inc.
- Assists individuals and families gain health insurance using the New York State of Health Market Place.
- Assists the uninsured or Medicaid clients that underutilize the health care system become more engaged in their health and healthcare.
- Partners in medical pilot programs for the region
- Provides services as the Program Agency for Emergency Medical Services in Niagara, Orleans and Genesee Counties.
- Brings together potential partners with similar projects to share ideas and collaborate.
- Link individuals to services within the community
We are here to partner and assist organizations in our region. Lake Plains Community Care Network, Inc. is here to provide linkage to services, health education, healthcare access and empowering individuals in taking an active role in their healthcare. Contact us if you are interested in partnering with us in community projects.